Phone and Email Support
Phone and Email service
AdVIC offers a confidential, informative and support service for families and friends of homicide victims who have been affected by the homicide of a loved one at any time in their lives.
We can be contacted at:
Phone: 086 127 2156
Having lived the tragedy of homicide, how can AdVIC volunteers help you:
- We will listen giving time and space to talk or write about your experience or difficulty in confidence
- We will share with you our experiences of the Criminal justice system
- We will assist you with queries on the Criminal Justice System
- We will help with difficulties you may have with agencies within the C.J.S, including referral if you if wish.
- We can help you with dealing with your compensation claim following the homicide with the Criminal Injuries Compensation Tribunal
- We can refer you to our in-house legal adviser and organise a face to face meeting if you wish
Having experienced the emotional turmoil following the death of our loved one, we can assist you with your emotional needs:
- We can refer you to our counselling service
- We can assist you to take part in a homicide bereavement counselling group
If you are reading this now and think we may be able to help you and your family, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone or by email and we will endeavour to assist you as promptly as we can.